Ebay

Place your for sale information here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Keith.P

Re: Ebay

Post by Keith.P »

Could you put up a picture of the other side of the tank, as I have examples of different fuel mix decals for the FV/FVP's.
One style, which is much like the model F and my FVP 5000 had this, another decal style with points gap and how to fill the gearbox and one with tilt instructions.
The one I got off John some time ago, I ended up only using half of it, as I couldn't see the point in putting the wrong decal on a tank that had never had that decal on it in the first place.
Yes I know the decal was made from an original tank decal, but it must have been a later motor or something, it's no good for any of my motors.
So far I have found the flying seagull decals with a fuel mix decal of 8:1, 3/4:1, one litre oil to 8 litre petrol and one pint to each gallon, which one is yours and is it the right one? :lol:
You have to remember when that decal was remade the little forty's weren't that common and no one had ever seen a model F before.

Deja vu, because I have said this time and time and time again, but no one is ever listening.
Hugz

Post by Hugz »

Hmmm.... paperwork fetching a pretty penny. Only two bidders though.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/outboard-mo ... true&rt=nc
Keith.P

Post by Keith.P »

seagull101

Post by seagull101 »

I have 1 or 2 of both of those, as Keith says not rare as i see lots on ebay.