3 British Seagulls for sale in NE USA

Place your for sale information here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

jjmcvay
3 British Seagulls for sale in NE USA

Post by jjmcvay »

Please e-mail me for photos from any angle. Serious inquiries only.

For sale: 1962 long shaft "Forty Plus" series 2-3hp British Seagull. Very good condition. I rescued this from a dry basement where it sat for probably 30 years. It started on the second pull and runs great. Serial number: SJP 40028 L $400

For sale: 1974 "Silver Century" series 5hp British Seagull. This was my grandfathers. It was not running until dissassembled, cleaned and reassembled in 1994. It then ran and was used for 3-4 years. It sat for a couple years and I haven't been able to get it started since. It turns over fine and I can get it to fire a few times, but it will not start. I have not used ether. It came without the choke lever, so a piece of green plastic was made that is in place now (this does not stay in place well and should be replaced). Serial number: WS 651FF $350

Third: 1968 "Silver Century" series 5hp British Seagull. Serial number SP 465H8. Selling for a friend. It was running a few years ago with service to the engine. Have not attempted to start recently. Needs the gas cleaned out of the tank. $300

All outboards are sold "as is" from East Providence, Rhode Island with the buyer to pay shipping costs or pick up. Would be happy to show in person.