Amal 2 jet for a 102 series motor

Post your wanted adds here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

african imp

Amal 2 jet for a 102 series motor

Post by african imp »

Can anyone help me please.

Wanted, to suit the 102 motor that I have just brought back from the dead and from a box of old Seagull parts I was gifted.

I have started the engine using a single jet Seagull Villiers carb, I am told that the engine will only give full power with the Amal 2 yet?

With luck I can use your carb even if it needs work on as long as the thread in the lower body is sound?

What can anyone supply?

Cost to the carb and any related parts such as the petrol tank fuel line, banjo bolt etc, comes to mind.

I am in Hout Bay, near Cape Town, South Africa.

The postage needs to be tracked, registered Royal Mail or similar which I will cover the costs of.

Regards, Roy McBride
Attachments
IMG_2491.JPG
Oyster 49

Re: Amal 2 jet for a 102 series motor

Post by Oyster 49 »

Have you checked with John Williams (SOS) who hosts this site for us?

Also several on ebay in the UK at the moment.
african imp

Re: Amal 2 jet for a 102 series motor

Post by african imp »

Oyster 49 wrote:Have you checked with John Williams (SOS) who hosts this site for us?

Also several on ebay in the UK at the moment.
Thanks, Ebay does not really work for me here, the exchange rate is one issue the SAPO postal delivery service is another.

One that I was gifted to me bby a forum member was sent via Parcel Monkey, its in Cape Town now but customs have stopped it as the declared value of ten pounds was too low and attracted them to it.

I had to draft a letter of explanation which was submitted be the carrier Dawn Wing, they submitted my letter yesterday and customs may clear the parcel in three to four days?

I wait in hope.