hi all fae bonnie scotland

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

puddock

hi all fae bonnie scotland

Post by puddock »

hi all my name is paul and im from scotland i recently purchased an old seagull built in 1978 ser number FS 1202CC8 i bought her for my wee fishing boat a ryds 255 its a cracking wee this with some teathing problems wich i am hoping to work out with hopefully some help. ok my background im from a wee town called huntly in aberdeenshire wich i left at the age of 16 and joined the army after serving 12 years i decided to leave and start a family of wich i know have a daughter two dogs and two ponys not forgetting my 3 ferrets. any way during my time in the army i did several courses of wich i became an instuctor in the first being a rock climbing instructor then i completed my level two kayak coach and my level one canoe coach. i have done many things in my life as i believe life is too short so we must take her by the horns hold on and enjoy the ride. i love all things out doors i enjoy my fishing any style i also love my bush craft the reason i bought this wee out board is like me she has done alot and seing that she still works has a lot more to give and to be enjoyed thanks Paul . :roll:
we all have one life live it choose a path that makes you smile.