King Dick 1/4 & 5/16 BSF obstruction spanners for 'Gulls

Place your for sale information here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

40TPI
Location: North Buckinghamshire, 110 miles south of Yorkshire, England.

King Dick 1/4 & 5/16 BSF obstruction spanners for 'Gulls

Post by 40TPI »

King Dick brand, part number A2150, 1/4 inch & 5/16 inch BSF, obstruction spanners for sale

This spanner is virtually essential when removing the nuts at the top of the drive shaft casing to split the power unit from the leg.

Click thumbnail pic to enlarge

Did you miss out on Charles Large’s recent Seagull toolkit offer for BSF/BA spanner sets? Or like me you already had more sets of ordinary BSF/BA spanners than you could shake a stick at and only wanted the special King Dick A2150 obstruction spanner but couldn’t justify adding more ordinary BSF/BA spanners to the existing pile?

Well I really needed one and eventually located a supply of the exact same King Dick spanner. I bought an extra batch of ten to offer to forum members at cost. As can be seen from the picture these are genuine new and unused, old stock, King Dick brand, part number A2150, 1/4 inch & 5/16 inch BSF, 85 degree obstruction spanners. (Although definitely new and un-used the plating may be a little duller on some.) They are identical to those issued to the Seagull factory production line and offered by Charles.

Price in the UK, inclusive of Royal Mail First Class postage, is £3.50 (3.50GBP) each. Payment by cleared personal cheque is fine for UK deliveries.

For Eu countries the price via Royal Mail small packet airmail is £4.76 (4.76 GBP) each.

For USA, Oz and just about anywhere else the Royal Mail small packet airmail delivered price is £4.97 (4.97 GBP) each.

Payment must be in GB pounds and via Paypal for destinations outside UK. Please note that these are being offered at original cost, including postage and PayPal. All packing is free/zero cost recycled material and there is no handling charge.

So if you would like one please send me a personal mail (PM) via this forum and we can take it from there. This is on a first come first served basis but please don’t put in a request for all ten; that isn’t cricket!

Peter
twostrokenut

Post by twostrokenut »

A very handy piece of kit , for anyone into anything of British vintage.

Just recieved mine , many thanks Peter.

Andy.
mrdraddy

Post by mrdraddy »

I agree a very usefull piece of kit,mine arrived saturday,thanks peter
regards paul
niander

Post by niander »

excellent arrived today have used it already thanks alot... :D
mick r

T'is here

Post by mick r »

Hi Peter,

Recieved spanner this morning.

THANK YOU

Regards,
Mick.
mrdraddy

Post by mrdraddy »

To anyone else that is remotely interested in seagulls can i sugest you get one of these before there all gone, even if it sits in your toolbox/boat etc for ages there will come a time when nothing else will do
regards paul
Waggles

Post by Waggles »

Hi Peter,

Got the spanner yesterday, very useful, every seagull home should have one!

thanks

Andie
redclyffe

obstruction spanner

Post by redclyffe »

have you got any left? i'll have one. ta, chris.
40TPI
Location: North Buckinghamshire, 110 miles south of Yorkshire, England.

Post by 40TPI »

Sorry Chris you just missed the last one after a recent flurry of interest. They are now literally spread across the world from the UK to Australia!

Peter