seagull props

Place your for sale information here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

tambikerboy

seagull props

Post by tambikerboy »

Seagull/non seagull props surplus to requirements postage only and a small donation to cancer research (that part I will leave up to you) cheers. ..
Attachments
20160721_103701.jpg
I,LL NEVER SMOKE WEED WITH WILLIE AGAIN. ......the party's all over before it begun. ...
Hugz

Re: seagull props

Post by Hugz »

Can I donate to cancer for those 2 maybe 3 raked 10" 2 blade SD props? :P
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

Only one (damaged 2 blade prop there hugo other is (silver) anzani more than welcome to it)....
I,LL NEVER SMOKE WEED WITH WILLIE AGAIN. ......the party's all over before it begun. ...
Hugz

Post by Hugz »

I should listen to my own advice about left clicking. Now I see it. Talking of charities, my spiritual sister (hippy talk) is in hospital drying out. Her Dad was a Scots merchant seaman who married an aus nurse. It gives her a lot of comfort to listen to the Scots accent, so if you are on skype..... She is an Ather if you know any of her family over there.
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

That will be arthur (ather )????drying out this end too :lol:
Hugz

Post by Hugz »

Never!! She hit .63 Alcoholic content, that is 12 times the driving limit over here, you guys breed them tough over there... Rather proud of her.

I woke up in the morning and she had run amok and pulled all my Seagulls apart...
Last edited by Hugz on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugz

Post by Hugz »

Damn, just received a phone call from my sister. Apparently my 96 yo mum has been abused in her nursing home. No one hurts me Mum. Will sort it. If you don't hear from me for a while.......
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

Might be a good idea to give her some homegrown you never know she might rebuild them (a room full of seagulls and no buoyancy aids) tut / tut
Hugz

Post by Hugz »

All hydro around here. Nasty stuff. Even bush buds has a mean hit. Give me back the sixties/seventies mellow yellow and Bob Dylan.

Probably need to be diplomatic with Mums nursing home rather than aggressive or find her a better place.
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

Diplomatic (not) rip some heads then worry later bob Dylan playing now next door love me this i know......