QB's for Christmas

Place your for sale information here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

RickUK

QB's for Christmas

Post by RickUK »

Get a loved one to treat you to the complete QB range in one go for Christmas!! (or if you are not so well loved, just have one)

There is:
a long shaft Curlew,
a long shaft Osprey,
a standard shaft Kingfisher.

I've owned these for a few years, but don't know anything about their previous lives - the Curlew came from the Stratford on Avon area, so used on the Avon possibly? The Osprey was used for fishing on the River Severn, the Kingfisher - no idea.

All in good condition and fully functional, but not pristine. The Osprey is particularly good.
Can send photographs to anyone interested, against the provision of an email address via the pm's

Rick
Adrian Dale

Re: QB's for Christmas

Post by Adrian Dale »

Definitely interested as non of the QB series are represented in my flock also they seem very rare in Australia; I know of non here in Tassi. all would be a good match to my newly acquired boat.

AJ
Hugz

Post by Hugz »

Are these on the way to Tassy then?
Adrian Dale

Post by Adrian Dale »

Yep the curlew and osprey, missed the Kingfisher.. Not to Tassie yet, I intend to use the Osprey on the salt water legs of the canal trip in the UK summer, starting on June 5 from Wolverhampton Birmingham using predominantly Marston engines an OA and OJ

AJ