L/S seagull outboard

Place your for sale information here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

feglafach

L/S seagull outboard

Post by feglafach »

I am clearing my garage and have a seagull outboard for sale . I understand it may be a " SILVER CENTURY PLUS CLUTCH L/S " . It was last used over 20 years ago and then worked fine . It MAY or MAY NOT now work as I have not tested it . I am only asking £30 for it , so even for spares it is a good buy . It is collect only from Knottingley West Yorkshire . Phone 01977 674426 .
Frank
Stelios_Rjk

Re: L/S seagull outboard

Post by Stelios_Rjk »

Hi,

Could you tell us the serial number? Some pictures would also be very helpful. I could send you a personal message with my email in case you are not familiar with pictures uploading etc.

Stelios
I love the 10600/145 turns!!!
feglafach

Post by feglafach »

There is no serial number on the casing . Why I do not know . If you send me , or ring me , your e mail address I will be only too pleased to send you a picture .
Frank
Stelios_Rjk

Post by Stelios_Rjk »

You 've got a PM.
feglafach

Post by feglafach »

You say I have got a PM ? What is a PM . I see you are in Greece , but I stated I am only interested in collect from my home .
Stelios_Rjk

Post by Stelios_Rjk »

PM is a Personal Message. In case you agree a courier will come and pick it up from your home, have done that many times before. The point is that I was hoping that it would be another model when I saw you saying that about L/S. So I am not interested up to now.

In case you would like to upload to the forum the picture you send me, happy to help.