Wipac 102 for sale

Place your for sale information here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Oyster 49

Wipac 102 for sale

Post by Oyster 49 »

As part of thinning down my collection of engines and parts, due to a motorcycle purchase, I have this 102 for sale. It has been fully stripped and rebuilt in my normal manner. The block was quite possibly the best I've ever seen, like new! The engine was originally a late 1960s/early 1970s barge pusher, but I have swapped the bottom end, so it is now a conventional 102 with a clutch and 4 bladed prop, ignition is the original wipac, 102s with wipac ignition are fairly rare. The only real issue is that the paint is lifting off the float bowl, but I'll include a spare float bowl in the sale!

All fasteners are stainless, as are the tank straps which are new, the throttle cable is also new. The gearbox has been stripped, cleaned, casing painted and rebuilt. Please note I always strip to the last nut and bolt before repainting anything. No overspray on any bolt heads!

This one pumps water well, and is an easy starter, the tank is perfect and I decided to be a rebel and finish this one in silver, engine number is THCL527W9. Asking price is £100 or offers. Collection from East Midlands between Derby and Nottingham.

As a 102 to use that will run and be reliable I expect that this will be as good as you will find.
Attachments
100_2026.JPG
Oyster 49

Re: Wipac 102 for sale

Post by Oyster 49 »

Now sold.