Hello gentlemen (and John W)

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

steve

Hello gentlemen (and John W)

Post by steve »

Just returned to this site after some years, it has all got a bit complicated has it not? Or am I just getting old?

I know you lot know this but I had to share with someone who appreciates these things, I have two 'gulls and late TSEFPC and a mid 70's FP. Both have been hanging on a wall for years. The little FP for at least 9 and the modern one at least 3 years.

Well, a drop of petrol, a dustbin full of water and they both started second pull, run like dreams and pumped water as they should. Ah, call me old fashioned but there is a very real pleasure in something like this. OK I am a sad old sod I suppose.

John W, I still have an old motor in the shed that belongs to you, say the word and we will drop it off mate. Good to see you are still in business.

Cheers all,

Steve Delarre
niander

Post by niander »

OK I am a sad old sod I suppose

No your not these engines are the best!
Waggles

Post by Waggles »

So THATS what S.O.S. stands for :lol:

( Don't worry, I am one too. My beloved 40+ always makes me smile as it shoves my inflatable - beaching wheels still in down position - plus me - no lightweight - plus guest plus other supplies up to my mooring )
trw999

Post by trw999 »

Essex Branch alive and well I see :lol:
Waggles

Post by Waggles »

Ho Yus! and affiliated to the W.B.A.S. ( Wheely bin appreciation society )

In darkened cellars we can be found moaning about all things modern. We are currently planning a protest on fuel prices ( I have nearly used half a tankful already this season ) so plan to sneak up the Thames ( thus avoiding congestion charges ) and clamp our seagulls to the same side of Tower bridge and move it into hiding in one of the Essex creeks ( not saying which one obviously or someone might find it ) We won't return it until fuel prices are dropped, the seagul factory re opened and a full royal pardon given to all 2 stroke owners.