You can talk about almost anything here
Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:26 pm
- Location: Pembrokeshire
You have probably seen them , couple of little forties on the bay at the moment, one in Bristol 274110180012 and the other in North Wales, Holyhead 163958005564.
Just the thing for a winter project!
- Posts: 3147
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:55 pm
- Location: Derbyshire, UK
That FV looks like a nice little project. I've always liked them.
- Posts: 602
- Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:47 pm
- Location: Jersey, Channel Islands
Why not something big and ugly.....and rather expensive
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 4701
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:38 pm
- Location: Maidenhead Berks UK
I saw one of those sell 3 weeks ago, 1927/28 restored Elto speedster for about an 1/8 of that.
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.