You can talk about almost anything here
Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo
- Posts: 645
- Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:47 pm
- Location: Jersey, Channel Islands
while in Corfu I’ve come across a place outboards and the odd motorcycle and boat go to die... no Seagulls though not even a prop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:04 pm
- Location: Orkney , Scotland
I could easily spend an hour or two in here !
- Posts: 794
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:43 am
- Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Most of that would go well in my furnace
then I could make a seagull prop.
"THE KING OF BLING"!
Is it better to over think, than not think at all?
- Posts: 483
- Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Huntingdon