You can talk about almost anything here
Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:08 pm
- Location: South Australia
Here is a 1949-50 102 that I recently scored will put up better images when it arrives, note the prop spring.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 3249
- Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:41 am
- Location: Sydney
Correct prop on this one and they both have remnants of the chain we were recently discussing.
- Posts: 3157
- Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:55 pm
- Location: Derbyshire, UK
Nice find, hours of fun to be had there
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:05 pm
- Location: uk
Best of the bunch in my opinion.
Pretty honest too like your other one
Big fan of these i am