102 register

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Adrian Dale

102 register

Post by Adrian Dale »

were are we with this the fv and ls is now well populated and available to all thanks to Gemery.Iam now relaxing in the sun in Tasmania my Bass Straite boat is nearly complete although the proposed crossing has bee veto'ed for the fore seeable future but may be I can get onto the D'entrecasteux Channel with the help of some mates :lol: :lol: and a few of my engines still need work and again I will need help :shock: I can not lift even an FV yet
my best wishes to all for Christmas and may Santa bring you a new coil if that is what you asked for with clear information where to obtain one from. bsest of luck with that, AJ.
Gannet

Re: 102 register

Post by Gannet »

Thanks Adrian,

It is good to hear from you. It seems ages ago that we were sitting on the banks of the Thames with Jon and his family, talking and having a lovely picnic on a glorious summer's day. Especially as now we have 6 inches of snow outside!

I hope indeed that with the help of your mates that you can get afloat soon.

Yes, I have been always very keen that the information that people are kind enough to give to me is presented in a readily available form for all to see, study and constructively criticise. I am doing some small amount of work on The Notes which accompany the Data Sheet, showing the individual assemblies and parts of these Early Series Forty Seagulls.

All the best Adrian. Take care.

Jeremy
headdownarseup

Post by headdownarseup »

I have many happy memories of that day as well. :P

As for the post war 102 register there is still a tonne of work left. Plenty of blank spaces need filling, but slowly it is getting there.

I,m just praying for good weather this weekend as I,m travelling back to Suffolk for a certain something 8) wink

All the best to all in Hobart

Jon
Adrian Dale

Post by Adrian Dale »

thanks Jon hope the roads are all clear Iknow there has bee snow on the cast not sure about inland 8) so different here with 25'Cevery day getting ready to watch the ahes to day later :twisted: don't give the POMSmuch chance but hope for a good competitive game

AJ
african imp

Post by african imp »

What a good idea, I have a running 102 here TC 82813 plus a motor head only that is part seized but it can be saved.

Roy

Hout Bay, South Africa