F, FV, FVP, LM, and LS models, updated data list.

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Keith.P

F, FV, FVP, LM, and LS models, updated data list.

Post by Keith.P »

This information I was asked to pass on by Jeremy.

I have just finished updating the data list for these F, FV, FVP, LM and LS models.
The main aim of the list I think has been broadly achieved. This was to identify the development of the different models of this series by the changes to their build standard, the point at which those changes were made and the details of those parts which were affected. Additionally, to record all known surviving engines. This latter aspect is of less significance, and is obviously ongoing, and will continue to be so.
Since the last update approx. 7 off F, FV and FVPs have been added and 10 off LSs to make a grand total of 186 off. So please check the entry for your own engines and provide any details of known engines or just crankcases not on the list.
The list probably represents a very small proportion of surviving engines, as I am sure there are hordes stored and forgotten in garages and sheds.
Anyway, I hope the list, with the Notes, containing photos and explanations of the piece part identifications, will be useful to some.
I hope that there will be a greater interest in these little engines. And not to lose sight of the fact that they are eminently useable on small dinghies.
Jeremy.

The updated PDF is on my site for download (top menu bar, arrow to the right, click to download).
Link below.
http://theoutboardshed.com/littie-model-forty-data.html
AusAnzani

Re: F, FV, FVP, LM, and LS models, updated data list.

Post by AusAnzani »

Great work Keith,

Already saved to my hard drive 8)

Regards,
Spiro
www.vintageoutboardsaustralia.blogspot.com
Keith.P

Post by Keith.P »

Its not my work, its all Jeremy's.
AusAnzani

Post by AusAnzani »

Keith.P wrote:Its not my work, its all Jeremy's.
Oooops, great work Jeremy :oops:

Regards,
S
www.vintageoutboardsaustralia.blogspot.com