stroke

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Adrian Dale

stroke

Post by Adrian Dale »

well its a year now since my strokes i was only expected to live 2 months a bit of a bonus still haven't bee on the water though but can walk now 16 streps and on the 19th i have to give a talk to the briny island community on stroke iknow a boring subject and you are probably sick of me winging on about it :roll: regards AJ
Keith.P

Re: stroke

Post by Keith.P »

From all the initial information, your condition wasn't sounding too good, let alone promising, so carry on and be boring and get walking.
Oyster 49

Post by Oyster 49 »

Its good to hear from you AJ. Steady progress is just what you need to be making. I'm sure you will be getting your Marstons out soon. 8)
Gannet

Post by Gannet »

Hi Adrian,

I am glad that you are making good progress. Keep it up and as Oyster has commented you will soon be getting out your interesting early FVs (or was it your Marstons!).

All the best.
Jeremy
headdownarseup

Post by headdownarseup »

Yep
always good to talk to you Adrian.

Little steps all the time. One after another and you'll get there.
You carry on and be boring 'ol fella.

We're thinking of you, see you soon (wink)

Jon
Adrian Dale

Post by Adrian Dale »

thanks for the comments guysyes jeremy I still have two Marsdens in the uk but no little forties as they are in tasmania . i will be in the uk all summer so they won't get a run but ai would have a better chance of lifting them rather than the heavy 102's. yes i was in dire straits but not as bad as some of my older 102's. dream of crossing the Bass Strait is now a distant memory although my boat is now with a renowned Tassi ship wright being completed. although sadly not for the trip allegra has vetoed the plan saying too many people have invested too much time in my recovery for me to piss it away on some selfish adventure
Ihave no fear of diaing other than a fear of the method of the death Idon't want to drown although drowing satisfies the method of death and the body disposal in one event :evil: bastared.
still pushing on see some of you in the summer regards.
AJ.