A bit of polish and..

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Still trying

A bit of polish and..

Post by Still trying »

Hi got keen and finally spent some money on a polish from the shop. Being born in Paisley Scotland I have always followed my parents lead and tried to be economical. No disrespect meant for other Scots :P . Anyhow I have been using all the you beaut remedies from You Tube to try and clean My SJP, foil and water vinegar and whatever...... the list goes on. Lashed out and bought some mag wheel cleaner to polish up the exhaust tube and thought not bad, started on the gearbox by chance and this is what I found under the build up of many years of neglect I think? Don't know if it is original but I was petty happy to find it under the crap. The first pic is the motor when I bought it and the second the same gearbox polished, I have changed the prop to a clover leaf unlike the first photo I still have to try the clover leaf out on the water to see if it is any better than the fan prop. Anyway, I thought I'd tell you guys cause the wife is watching a cooking show on TV and that is a do not disturb time in our house :lol:
20160510_185201_resized.jpg
20160814_183956_resized.jpg
Collector Inspector

Re: A bit of polish and..

Post by Collector Inspector »

Looks OK to me Mate!

10/10 for a HID cooking as well aye.

BnC
A chicken is one egg's way of becoming others
tambikerboy

Re: A bit of polish and..

Post by tambikerboy »

Nice job ......keep it up. ....your not missing much in Paisley only could thing is the bus out of it..... :lol: :unless your from feggie then you ain't leaving till the fat lady sings wink/wink. .. :lol:
I,LL NEVER SMOKE WEED WITH WILLIE AGAIN. ......the party's all over before it begun. ...