gtroke update

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Adrian Dale

gtroke update

Post by Adrian Dale »

having trouble posting throught i gave an update last night but csnt find it so far minimum improvement walking with four prong stick but have not been on the water since befor the stroke also havent run a gull even in the tank. should have run all my operating engines ready for winter lay up but havent got to it but when they went on the racks adter the last runs yhey qere flushed and lubricated so al should be good better than mhingethats for sre i am still paralized the left no arm or hand movement yet keep hoping and trying

hope to see some of youon the water next year although after all the plans for this year were such a failure bass sstrait crossing and canal trip

best regards to all AJget to your DR. for testshart arrhythmia and blood sticky plats blood cocoagulationalthough i had low blood pressure and a 60 per minute resting pulce and no ariithner and was extreamly fit ia blood clot shut down the blood and thud oxygen to my right brain causing total[loss of a[[ left side functions legs arm some speech and eatin also a left hand vision deficit thus loss of driving license al though not my cox swains boat license al though i cant get inyo a boat let alown deivwve . one sorry about the state of thispost just saying ghettos.

the doctor an get a[[ the checks yoy can strokes are for anyone not just the old and sick stay well and get those gulls on the water,

reg Aj
headdownarseup

Re: gtroke update

Post by headdownarseup »

Stick with it mate and you'll get there. Slowly but surely :P

You can always catch a ride with me you know that don't you!

Jon
Sandro Picchio

Post by Sandro Picchio »

Adrian,
my best wishes from very far away (about antipods).
Glad to hear that you are slowly improving.
Keep exercising and hoping.

Sandro
Gannet

Post by Gannet »

Adrian,
I am glad that you are making good progress. I look forward to meeting you again on yr next trip to the UK.

All the best,

Jeremy