Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

tambikerboy

DO NOT DISTURB

Post by tambikerboy »

just bliss 8)
Attachments
img_7318.jpg
golden-loch-fishing.jpg
I,LL NEVER SMOKE WEED WITH WILLIE AGAIN. ......the party's all over before it begun. ...
flyguy

Re: DO NOT DISTURB

Post by flyguy »

Well tied but will they allow Seagulls :lol:
1965 40 - 1990 55 - 1954 - Little Forty -1986 EF
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

ROW/Row/ROW the boat my favourite lure 2nd best to the g&h sedge A SIMPLE TWIST OF SILK.... :lol:
I,LL NEVER SMOKE WEED WITH WILLIE AGAIN. ......the party's all over before it begun. ...
AusAnzani

Post by AusAnzani »

Very nice!
www.vintageoutboardsaustralia.blogspot.com
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

G&h sedge. .....august is here....time to kill...
Attachments
Goddard-Caddis.jpg
chaldon3

Post by chaldon3 »

tam next time you pass wales the hub of the uk we can go net fishing on the riverdee 8 to 30lb salmon in my nets but sorry they all go back and alive.
just life my friend. you can keep the flounder, sole and 1 bass, mullet. cockles and mussels , crabs etc. beautiful.life does not get better.
the animals are winding me up
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

Many thanks for your kind offer but don't think i could contain myself from chapping some salmo the leaper on the head reminds me of a incident many years ago when I was a young toerag i was taken to court for fishing salmon on a Sunday that wasn't the case i was poaching them with a net and on the way home was stopped for a routine check on my Honda super dream now that was a bike in its day anyway what do you have in the rucksack son as if he didn't know as the tails where hanging out the back events got interesting at court when i presented my case that i wasn't fishing but only came agross them on the bank as i did not own /or have a fishing rod so therfore case should be dismissed (not) we'll you must have tickled them no your honour looking at exhibit A do those salmon look like they have been tickled (there not laughting )anyway your honour how does a salmon know it's a Sunday think your smart young man. ..7 days (barlinnie) do that standing on my head pal well make it 14 day to help you get back on your feet sonny (i sware this story is true) and still to this day 35 year's later my question still has never been answered HOW DOES A SALMON NOW IT'S A SUNDAY
Hugz

Post by Hugz »

Hope you use a coracle: Left click then left click again to read.
Sept 76 coracle.JPG
Coracle 76.JPG
coracle 2.JPG
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

Thanks hugo i enjoyed that. ...... :P
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

Help me make it through the night. .. 8)
Attachments
532650e6f85359d00a0e9020c8c5c4ee.jpg
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

NO REST FOR THE WICKED if you ate today thank a farmer if not blame it on a truckie he's probably sitting in a layby eating pies. ....
Attachments
Havest-Time-copy.jpg
Keith.P

Post by Keith.P »

thank a farmer
Last time I spoke to a Farmer and his son, His son was getting into his brand new green land rover.
He was just getting ready for a holiday in Europe, only three months this time, I will have to thank him when I see him again.
chaldon3

Post by chaldon3 »

truckers cause emission pollution and grid locks, however if they preserve gulls well it balances things out .
me thinks. balance and beauty. sorry tam not the later :lol:
the animals are winding me up
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

:lol: No emissions if your sitting in a layby eating pies and polishing gulls
Attachments
db65d7df475e8ac84f57846a03ee925f.jpg
headdownarseup

Post by headdownarseup »

Tam has an honourable job. Without truckers doing what they do, we the consumer wouldn't have anything to buy in the shops.
ME as a mechanic, keep these truckers doing what they do.And that goes for passenger vehicles too.

There is a balance to most things.

Pollution, PAH.
There are far worse offenders than trucks out and about on our roads these days. And besides, emissions are very strictly regulated these days on a variety of engines. Too smokey and they dont pass their annual MOT test.
Take a look at what pollution is REALLY like in places like India where the world and its wife rides around on ancient Vespa's and Lambretta's.
Now that's pollution...although things are slowly changing for the better.

Rant over

Jon