Talk about interesting old outboards which aren't Seagulls here
Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:30 pm
- Location: Scottish islands
Looking good, i'm not into Anzani's but it looks nice.
- Posts: 984
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 10:47 am
- Location: Australia
Looking good Keith.
- Posts: 3953
- Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:32 am
- Location: Perth Western Australia
What is the belt made of?
A chicken is one egg's way of becoming others
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:43 pm
- Location: Hertfordshire
The drive belt that's on it, is the one it came with, About 2.5mm X 44cm x 640cm, the orange belt on the right was a replacement, but it's not suitable, It will be replaced with a new pre-made one the right size, still looking for a fuel tank though.