More Racing Videos

Racing a Seagull? Got an event planned? Race announcements, results, mods and the boats here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Charles uk

More Racing Videos

Post by Charles uk »

Here are some more racing videos that I don't think we've seen before, they are from both hemispheres.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcSzZQAsxSw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCNL9Z7dCMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzcHqkPtmtU
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Horsley-Anarak

Re: More Racing Videos

Post by Horsley-Anarak »

If you look at the first video, there is a short shot of Charles not being towed. :lol: :lol:

H-A

Has anyone seen the DVD?
The Tinker

Post by The Tinker »

Almost a miracle or is it just an illusion created with photo shop. R u sure that is one of his seagulls on the back or is it a kiwi loan engine.
Buzzook

Post by Buzzook »

LOL..!!!!

Photoshop???

The only "photo shop" Charles would be able to use is the one you take your film to and get back prints!!! IN fact, he's probably still trying to find the one that used to be in that arcade at the back of....you know...that one with the Chinese bird running it...... :lol:

To be fair, my abilities with a lathe would be on par.....each to their own :)

And while we all love to poke fun at the bloke, it's fair to point out that he has held the record on both the Waikato and RISR....In fact I think he still holds the record for the Waikato.....so credit where due

No doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong :lol:
gullible, a. The effect on reason of the appearance of anything 'Gull-related on an internet sales site
Charles uk

Post by Charles uk »

You urine extractors will be laughing on the other side of your faces, when the Woodbutcher & I finish all the lessons on the " Train yourself to become a Minger Warrior" DVD I got us from the 99p shop, it's going really well, the instructor said the Butcher's performance on the "Wax on, Wax off" chapter was "highly polished". And best of all, my standing on one leg on the top of a fence post excercise, looked terrifying

Payback time is coming!

And when I get the Irish starter motor finished, I will ditch the tow rope, as I will have a get you home on the starter motor device ready & waiting, as I type this, the wife is sewing with a big smile on her face, hidden batterys into my life jacket, so that I can use the starter motor as an electric supercharger/ power booster just by plugging in to my lifejacket!
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Horsley-Anarak

Post by Horsley-Anarak »

Charles uk wrote: I will ditch the tow rope,
Note to self, carry 1 exta length of rope about 20 foot long. When boating with Charles. :lol:

H-A
woodbutchergraham

Post by woodbutchergraham »

Charles don’t forgret what ninger minger say “he who thinks he has pissed himself laughing often finds he just has hole in boat”. Alternatively we could just brew the kettle with the reserve power and do the English thing and have tea. 8)
Life is what you make it, and what you make could change your life.
The Tinker

Post by The Tinker »

:lol: An electric hybrid seagull. Are you sure you are not smoking something else other then cigarettes. :roll: We are waiting with baited breath and a bigger tow boat complete with longer rope, for when you come over to NZ to attempt the mighty Waikato again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: