Search found 758 matches

by Adrian Dale
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:52 pm
Forum: For Sale
Topic: Sailing dinghy 'Frances' and Seagull for SALE
Replies: 12
Views: 10468

Sailing dinghy 'Frances' and Seagull for SALE

Hello S.O.S folks Bruny Island's Adrian Dale 'AJ', has asked me to list 'Frances' and a selection of the following Seagull Engines for sale. This is due to his stroke condition preventing him from being able to use these items and he dearly loves. He wants to sell his toys and is offering Frances (s...
by Adrian Dale
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:16 am
Forum: General Topics
Topic: Marston in the UK
Replies: 24
Views: 13873

Re: Marston in the UK

I watched careful what was going on and no overheating occurred it was also well lubricated from the re build and was also tested in water in my tank in Tassie for about 15 minutes with good cooling and water flow before the dicky ignition system let me down. It was stripped, inspected and shipped b...
by Adrian Dale
Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:40 pm
Forum: General Topics
Topic: Marston in the UK
Replies: 24
Views: 13873

Re: Marston in the UK

Hey Pat, thanks so much for your help.

This particular AO Marston sounds so much better when running in water.

Cheers, AJ
by Adrian Dale
Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:46 pm
Forum: General Topics
Topic: Marston in the UK
Replies: 24
Views: 13873

Marston in the UK

Hello The AO has returned to England in its blue suitcase, shipped from Hobart by FEDEX. The Headdownarseup family travelled from Bristol to Suffolk so Jon could reassemble and troubleshoot faulty ignition. See video on allegra's instagram account #brunyislandexperience If someone finds this and fin...
by Adrian Dale
Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:26 am
Forum: General Topics
Topic: stroke
Replies: 5
Views: 4404

Re: stroke

thanks for the comments guysyes jeremy I still have two Marsdens in the uk but no little forties as they are in tasmania . i will be in the uk all summer so they won't get a run but ai would have a better chance of lifting them rather than the heavy 102's. yes i was in dire straits but not as bad as...
by Adrian Dale
Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:07 am
Forum: General Topics
Topic: stroke
Replies: 5
Views: 4404

stroke

well its a year now since my strokes i was only expected to live 2 months a bit of a bonus still haven't bee on the water though but can walk now 16 streps and on the 19th i have to give a talk to the briny island community on stroke iknow a boring subject and you are probably sick of me winging on ...
by Adrian Dale
Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:56 am
Forum: General Topics
Topic: BEWARE EBAY
Replies: 19
Views: 12055

Re: BEWARE EBAY

That's the ticket "Old boy" ,up and at 'em.working hard on walking and ballance still have low 70% chance of survival but thast up from 30% a few months ago but its not me that i worry about but everyone e ne else get your checks look for hart arrhythmia thats what got me :mrgreen: AJ Welcome back ...
by Adrian Dale
Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:49 am
Forum: General Topics
Topic: BEWARE EBAY
Replies: 19
Views: 12055

Re: BEWARE EBAY

Charles uk wrote:Now there's a very welcome post, good to see you back AJ!

I've made several attempts to contact you by email via Allegra, did you get them or am I using the wrong address? all good allegra has all the contacts tanks will try tobnight my time.
AJ

Glad your back!
by Adrian Dale
Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:35 am
Forum: General Topics
Topic: BEWARE EBAY
Replies: 19
Views: 12055

Re: BEWARE EBAY

just to drive again would be magic for me trafic or no trafic losing your licence is the pits especially as with me its indefinitely still i have driven on the fproprty but not the same really look forward to driving on the roads one day i was also refused a mobility scoter licence at least i have b...
by Adrian Dale
Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:02 am
Forum: General Topics
Topic: gtroke update
Replies: 3
Views: 3706

gtroke update

having trouble posting throught i gave an update last night but csnt find it so far minimum improvement walking with four prong stick but have not been on the water since befor the stroke also havent run a gull even in the tank. should have run all my operating engines ready for winter lay up but ha...
by Adrian Dale
Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:35 am
Forum: General Topics
Topic: stroke update
Replies: 10
Views: 7445

stroke update

sorry i havent posted lately but am only just now back on the computer,thinking of you all and best of kluck with those gulls and gett hem on the water its a little effort but soo! worth while for some one who lived on the water messing arround in boatsit is so frustrating to be stuck on dry land I ...
by Adrian Dale
Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:01 pm
Forum: General Topics
Topic: Bargepusher anyone?
Replies: 6
Views: 4671

Re: Bargepusher anyone?

Well its in Tassi about 300k from me but may be I should give it a look. Must admit I don't have one but have never been very enamoured with them, and even if I did get it running it would hardly be my choice for a run up the channel. At $60 its worth a bit more than a carton of smokes

AJ
by Adrian Dale
Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:22 am
Forum: General Topics
Topic: The Easter Bunny came early
Replies: 83
Views: 29907

Re: The Easter Bunny came early

If SOS notes are correct and all the early 102 following on from the SD's were numbered progressively in the same series then, with AD 135 being so early in the sequence, there can only have been a few weeks of production for the D and C to have been produced prior to the AD. Shortly after AD135 loo...
by Adrian Dale
Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:06 pm
Forum: General Topics
Topic: The Easter Bunny came early
Replies: 83
Views: 29907

Re: The Easter Bunny came early

AD 4331 hex core plugs and no dots

AJ
by Adrian Dale
Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:21 am
Forum: General Topics
Topic: The Easter Bunny came early
Replies: 83
Views: 29907

Re: The Easter Bunny came early

Hugz wrote:My D #2435 The numbering genre is similar to the SD's
AD 135 has identical lettering and numbers to D.2435. AD.135. the dots were a feature of the earlier numbering systems

AJ